The solution was to create a more modern, accessible teaching space by reconfiguring and upgrading three of the Roger Stevens lecture theatres.
- Logistical challenges and constraints of working within a university environment, plus disruptions brought on by the covid-19 pandemic, including site shutdowns
- Segregating the space for site access only
- Material delays and long lead times – having to work to tight deadlines to get the lecture theatres complete in time for the next academic year
- Specialist testing of the bespoke AV equipment installed
- Out of hours working to strip out existing theatres before the main refurbishment works could begin