Community Ventures not only wanted their offices to be practical and inviting places to work, but they also wanted the look and feel of the offices to embody their brand values.
I&G worked with Community Ventures to understand their vision for their offices, with the construction team and graphic design specialists working together to plan out how the space would work and flow.
The project involved the full strip out and demolition of specific areas throughout the buildings, plus internal and external improvements and refurbishment.
- Full design work, including how the spaces would work and flow, new facilities such as pods for remote calls, consideration of materials, and promotion of brand opportunities on feature walls.
- Strip out of previous tenant’s fixtures and fittings.
- Removal of services, including strip out of mechanical and electrical appliances.
- Full internal refurbishment, including new carpets, doors and windows
- Redecoration, including feature wall graphics.
- Strip out of toilets and installation of new facilities, including cubicles, partitions, basins, taps etc.
- Installation of a brand new air conditioning system.
- Replacement of existing lights with LEDs.
- Strip out of existing kitchen, floor coverings and furniture, and installation of new kitchen.
- Installation of stud and glazed partitions to form new rooms.
- New suspended ceiling.
- New welcome area for office space.
- Electrical works, including installation of lighting, heaters and driers.