Glebe House Surgery delivers both primary care and community services and needed to extend its practice to be able to cope with the rising demand for patient care.
The existing facilities were no longer fit-for-purpose, and so a refurbishment and reconfiguration of the spaces was required, as well as the construction of a new-build extension.
To minimise disruption to staff and patients, and to maintain operations throughout the entirety of the project, I&G had to develop a phased delivery plan.
- New-build extension
- Airy waiting space
- Additional toilet facilities
- Consulting and treatment rooms
- Additional parking spaces & driveway
Once this phase was completed, the patients and staff from the existing building had to be seamlessly decanted and moved into the new build.
- Reconfiguration of existing building
- Creating customised, modern spaces for community healthcare services provided by several trusts